OUR COMPANY VALUES
- Passion for Excellence– we challenge ourselves to excel in all aspects of books and stationary supply/distribution and most importantly, we enjoy in what we are doing.
- Customer Oriented– we are committed to provide superior books and stationery products and services at the highest level of quality and professionalism.
- Our People– we treat our employees as individuals and we empower them to realize their full potential and contribution. We believe in open communication and share our success with everyone in the Company.
- Innovation & Technology– we actively encourage a culture of innovation, which facilitates the development of new technologies and ensures a high quality product.
- Partnership– our market is both national and global and we believe in the power of partnership with our customers and suppliers to meet our common objectives.
BUSINESS GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The goals of YO’ Books limited includes;
- Support literacy by making practice and improvement possible with access to quality books.
- Foster a culture of reading with varied and interesting titles for learning and leisure and,
- Encourage the transition from Arabic to English by providing affordable English language books.
- Carry on the business of import, export, whole sale, retail and distribution of general merchandise including: of university, secondary and primary schools textbooks, all forms of stationaries, designing and printing of books and stationaries, photocopying inter alia.
- Open colleges and school libraries and bookshops all over South Sudan.